What is Wilsonart's Wetwall?
Wilsonart's Wetwall is a durable, high-performance wall surfacing material specifically designed for wet and humid environments. It is commonly used in applications such as shower and bathroom walls, locker rooms, saunas, and healthcare facilities. Wetwall is made from a laminate material that is water-resistant and easy to clean, making it ideal for areas where moisture and hygiene are a concern. It is available in a wide range of stylish designs and finishes, allowing for flexibility in designing functional and aesthetically pleasing spaces.
Why should I use wilson art's wetwall rather than tiling
There are several reasons why you may want to consider using Wilsonart's Wetwall instead of traditional tiling:
- Ease of installation: Wetwall panels are much easier and quicker to install compared to individual tiles. They come in large, seamless panels that can be installed over existing surfaces, eliminating the need for complicated tile layout and grouting.
- Cost-effective: Wetwall panels are often more affordable than tiling, especially when considering the labor costs associated with tile installation. Moreover, you don't need to purchase additional materials like adhesive, grout, or sealants.
- Low maintenance: Unlike tiles, Wetwall panels do not require grouting, which means there are no grout lines to clean or maintain. Wetwall panels are also resistant to stains, mold, and mildew, making them easier to clean and maintain in the long run.
- Design options: Wilsonart's Wetwall panels come in a wide variety of designs, colors, and finishes, allowing you to achieve the desired aesthetic for your space. This makes it easier to coordinate with other elements in the room, such as countertops, flooring, or cabinetry.
- Moisture resistance: Wetwall panels are specifically designed to resist moisture, making them an ideal choice for wet areas like bathrooms, showers, or laundry rooms. They are made with a durable, waterproof material that helps prevent water damage and simplify cleaning.
Overall, Wilsonart's Wetwall offers a convenient, cost-effective, and aesthetically pleasing alternative to traditional tiling, especially in moisture-prone areas.